Looking for help with term paper? Visit Paper writing Pros and get paper done.
Write my paper request? Buy an original paper written from scratch.
A Collection of 25 High School Research Papers in Cinematography
This field of study is thrilling. You get to study and analyze film. It does not get much better than that in the classroom. You will have some written assignments in class. There are numerous topics, and we have compiled a collection of our favorites.
25 Papers for High School Cinematography
- Charlie Chaplin and the silent screen-go back to the beginning to see what the master did in the field
- The vixens of the 20s-look at some of the bad, but really good, females on the screen. Look at Lauren Bacall, Lana Turner, and many others to see what made them infamous. You could write a comapre and contrast.
- Gone with the Wind-the rules it broke when filmed
- Disney and his world of animation
- The movies with narrative structures and how they were presented, you could pick your favorite
- From Broadway to Hollywood, which one were successful and which ones failed
- Hitchcock the master of ghoul
- Why America has fallen in love with Sharknado
- Citizen Kane and the classic presentation
- Martin Scorsese’s success, his movies, his friends and family
- Casablanca and the mood and setting projected
- The famous film Zentropa and its effects
- The camera movement in Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Reviews of the famous films, you can select your favorite and analyze it in your piece
- 1939 and Wuthering Heights, the settings by the moors
- The world of science fiction such as the Body Snatchers, the Blob, the Birds, or any other classic film
- The Star Trek movies versus the Star Wars movies
- The sound and setting of Sanma No Aji (An Autumn Afternoon)
- Bringing Shakespeare to film such as both Romeo and Juliet’s or Richard III
- First Gump and how the world fell in love with him in chronological order with the occasional flashback, and that famous bench as a focal point
- Vincent Minnelli and his world
- The Wizard of Oz ad Judy Garland’s appeal
- The stage versus the film of Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman
- The making and selling of Marilyn Monroe, the woman versus the star, or the combination of both
- Advancements in digital film, what it is, ad how it has been used, what is next for it
Need help with term paper? Hire professional paper writing service and get your paper written overnight.